CyberSecOn conducts web application testing to ensure the effectiveness of security controls on a web application. We equip your applications with appropriate safety measures to avoid having vulnerabilities.
Although the security of information is critical when developing applications, this key factor is often ignored or considered after the development. This results in vulnerable applications prone to attacks of various kinds. CyberSecOn helps you test your applications to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to ensure its safety. We run penetration tests on web applications within your infrastructure.
Our Services include:
- We provide on-demand scanning of applications within the network infrastructure, servers and hosts/guest OS.
- We provide guidance and remediation with risk and compliance reporting.
- We identify vulnerabilities and check for false positives to satisfy regulatory requirements and compliance requirements by performing regular scans and mitigate the risks.
- We authenticate scans for Windows and *Nix OS
- We run non-intrusive scans.
- Engage IT support on vulnerability assessment scans.
- We examine scan networks, network devices, IP range, Operating System, Virtual Hosts, Databases for vulnerabilities.
- We undertake web application scanning.
- We carry out compliance audit scanning.
- Versatile testing
Our testing methods are flexible and can be done as per the needs of the businesses. Our testing can be modified to suit your ever-changing business needs. We offer solutions to manage and run security tests as per your convenience.
- Planned testing
Our security experts can guide you on when to take the security tests after obtaining results from scans and trials. With this managed testing, your business can budget testing costs accordingly.
- Choice for re-examination.
We provide options to re-test the applications to confirm that the threats have been mitigated and follow compliance standards.
- Consolidated reports
We provide a consolidated report of all the findings of our security testing in a single report. Making it easier than having multiple reports for multiple issues.
- Assurance of compliance
We ensure that our security testing of applications follow compliance standards. We also make sure the ongoing security evaluations also adhere to such compliances.