CyberSecOn carries out a broad range of security testing to find vulnerabilities in your network. Along with these vulnerabilities, we also show you how to efficiently managed to protect your networks from potential attacks. With our security testing, organisations can identify their valuable assets and make it less vulnerable to attacks.
Together with our security testing software and our expert advice, you will receive a comprehensive reporting on how to better tackle the vulnerabilities across various devices, applications and networks. More and more organisations are coming to the understanding of the importance of security testing. But with security testing comes certain obstacles such as how often should the testing be made across various resources. Our team of experts is highly qualified to handle all your questions and challenges regarding security testing and making sure that they satisfy compliance requirements.
Our services include:
- We provide on-demand scanning of network infrastructure, servers and hosts/guest OS.
- We provide guidance and remediation with risk and compliance reporting.
- We identify vulnerabilities and check for false positives to satisfy regulatory requirements and compliance requirements by performing regular scans and mitigate the risks.
- We authenticate scans for Windows and *Nix OS
- We run non-intrusive scans.
- Engage IT support on vulnerability assessment scans.
- We examine scan networks, network devices, IP range, Operating System, Virtual Hosts, Databases for vulnerabilities.
- We undertake web application scanning.
- We carry out compliance audit scanning.
Our solution can be configured to run tests at regular intervals or based on your business needs. With regular scanning, vulnerabilities across the network can be identified. We also offer choices to schedule a testing.
We provide comprehensive reporting of vulnerabilities detected in the network. This can help your organisation track vulnerabilities and identify their changes over time so as to effectively fix the issue.
Comprehensive risk assessment
We are equipped to provide a complete risk assessment with a full view of the risk exposure across the enterprise network.
Our tools work with operating systems and protocols to prey the vulnerabilities in the network head-on. This shortens the time taken to scan the entire network completely.