Utilities and energy companies can lose a significant amount of money if it gets attacked. This will eventually lead to bad press and loss of trust from their customers. Attacks in this sector can turn out to be quite expensive. We also undertake securing of supervisory control and data acquisition systems. Security of the industrial automation control system is highly important and can cause lots of issues if not secured effectively and efficiently.
The rise of cyber-attacks in the utilities and energy sector has led them to think twice before about their security regulations. The attackers intend to steal critical information and disrupt services. CyberSecOn helps you design and implement risk-based cybersecurity programs. We identify necessary standards based on your organization’s infrastructure. We assist you in recognizing and responding to threats appropriately.
Our services include:
- Securing applications: We ensure applications sending data is protected with SSL certificates.
- Threat management: We train your staff to determine potential risks and how to prevent it from compromising the company infrastructure.
- Protection of sensitive data: We provide provisions to secure your confidential information and prevent it from any threats.
- Compliance-ready security product bundles: CyberSecOn utilizes the finest security products to streamline the process of obtaining and keeping compliance. These products help your organisation defend itself from possible threats.
- Testing your infrastructure: We conduct penetration testing of your infrastructure to identify any vulnerabilities.
- Network Control: We provide you options to manage devices connected to the network to ensure that they follow ISM/PSPF compliance.
- Firewall protection: We set up firewalls to protect your organization from potential threats to your applications.
- Secure Web Gateway: We ensure safe access to the internet while making sure compliance is met.
- Security Training: We teach your staff how to be aware of potential risks and the best practices to follow to avoid certain types of risks. Instructing them to follow good password management techniques and developing the safe use of applications on the Internet can help prevent additional threats.