CyberSecOn designs a target state architecture to ensure that our client’s business requirements and IT infrastructure work in sync to meet its company objectives. This architecture is a plan that tells our clients about the relation between their service requirements and its technology architecture. The importance of the target state architecture is that it enables businesses to convert its business plan to an architecture plan which is essential to the universal IT infrastructure of the company.
We use the target state architecture as a general framework to meet the business requirements and service objectives. This architecture is tackled in segments by prioritising business tasks based on the urgency of their security needs. CyberSecOn adopts the target state architecture to guide the business process to reach its target state via different segments.
Our services include:
- We analyse and collect pertinent information to comprehend the network design, technical requirements, IT applications, system usage and system integration.
- We assess all characteristics of the technical design to provide an ideal solution design that can be integrated effortlessly into the environment.
- Our team determines a cost-effective solution design and all the inefficient processes present with the business infrastructure.
- Based on a detailed analysis of the business needs, our team presents the client with a recommended solution.
- We manage and co-ordinate the solution design from the initial phase to its completion.
- Deployment plan
We provide clients with a deployment plan for their business environment which will aid in accelerating the implementation and design of the security solution.
- Risk mitigation
The technical expertise provided by our team helps identify and mitigate risks prior to the deployment of the solution design.
- Cost effectiveness
We perform a thorough analysis of the solution design before implementing it in order to avoid any loss of money and time and also to prepare the design to be flexible to accommodate changes in the future.