Service-oriented security is implemented in most the security programs to simplify security applications to optimise the design, development and deployment of the security infrastructure. SOS allows us to separate security and business requirements in order to increase the progress rate of designing the security program. CyberSecOn implements SOS by adhering to the client’s policies and standards.
Our team uses service oriented security to streamline the security process in order to integrate all security services rather than constructing independent security applications. SOS enables companies to refocus their resources on security services and other business goals by separating security policies from application business goals. This method of optimisation increases cost efficiency by streamlining the security process and integrating systems.
Our services include:
- We analyse and collect pertinent information to comprehend the network design, technical requirements, IT applications, system usage and system integration.
- We assess all characteristics of the technical design to provide an ideal solution design that can be integrated effortlessly into the environment.
- Our team determines a cost-effective solution design and all the inefficient processes present with the business infrastructure.
- Based on a detailed analysis of the business needs, our team presents the client with a recommended solution.
- We manage and co-ordinate the solution design from the initial phase to its completion.
- Deployment plan
We provide clients with a deployment plan for their business environment which will aid in accelerating the implementation and design of the security solution.
- Risk mitigation
The technical expertise provided by our team helps identify and mitigate risks prior to the deployment of the solution design.
- Cost effectiveness
We perform a thorough analysis of the solution design before implementing it in order to avoid any loss of money and time and also to prepare the design to be flexible to accommodate changes in the future.