CyberSecOn’s established pre-defined process with inputs from NIST, CIS, PCI DSS and ITIL frameworks provide our SOC operations a through and structured approach to follow.
- Critical Observations Report
- SIEM Administration and Tuning
- Recurring Executive Reports
Our people have a solid architecture foundation which helps them to build out a very strong security profile. This highly skilled team’s mission is to continuously monitor and improve our clients cybersecurity posture.
- 24/7 Intelligence-Driven SOC
Whether you want to bring your own SIEM or need our assistance in selecting and implementing one, we are flexible and here to support
- Security Monitoring and Log Management
- Endpoint Threat Detection and Response
- Vulnerability Assessment
- User Behavior Analysis
- Compliance Management
Our security operations center (SOC) employ cyber threat intelligence to prioritize and validate alerts and quickly determine which ones might represent real threats to the enterprise.
- External Threat Feeds
- Internal Threat Intelligence
- Machine based prioritization
- Alert/Event validation