Penetration Testing or Pen-testing is the practice of testing a computer system for vulnerabilities which may be used by an attacker for malicious intent. The motive for this testing is to strengthen the system by patching vulnerabilities and to shield it from potential hackers.
CyberSecOn provides a systematic and an established penetration testing service that can detect security vulnerabilities within networks and applications so that organisations can further enhance their protection against various security risks.
This test consists of four phases:
- Reconnaissance – Obtaining information about the target network.
- Probing and analysis of vulnerabilities
- Penetration of vulnerabilities to discover the level of risk
- Providing detailed reports with recommended strategies and suggestions
We offer an extensive range of penetration testing services that impersonates an attacker trying to obtain access to critical assets of an organization by exploiting a diverse variety of loopholes and security weaknesses across several computer systems.
During our engagement, we embark by assessing your network or application infrastructures for reasonable paths of attack. We then determine the consequences of each compromise by attempting to escalate privileges based on the point of entry and pivoting the assessment to determine whether any other systems can be subsequently targeted and breached. All while following the latest industry testing standards. We then provide you with CyberSecOn’s comprehensive executive security report with recommendations and actions. We also engage in a follow up with our clients give advice on issues mentioned in the report.
This service can be tailored to include:
- Network penetration tests of both internal and external network that have access to the operating system and services vulnerabilities.
- Client-side testing to find vulnerabilities in client-side software.
- Web application penetration testing of web based applications deployed in the target environment.
- Wireless penetration testing of a target’s physical environment to find unauthorised wireless access points or authorised wireless access points with security weaknesses.
- We audit your security monitoring procedures
- We test your incident response for appropriateness