Key risk indicators are used in risk management to improve the monitoring and mitigation of risks and subsequently in reporting risks. These indicators enable clients to identify risks or potential losses prior to their occurrence.
CyberSecOn follows certain steps to identify key risk indicators and report risks. These indicators are identified using existing metrics, which are assessed for gaps and are used to improve metrics. Our team selects indicators that are measurable and can be used to predict and mitigate potential risks. CyberSecOn periodically tracks key risk indicators for clients and reports them on a regular basis.
- We help our clients identify and understand the risks associated with your business
- We assist clients with minimising vendor risk
- We help clients tackle emerging risks
- We provide new technologies to address risks associated to secure your network while being cost effective
- Our consulting and services provide clients with a strong security infrastructure to protect against threats.
- We provide assistance in prioritising risks that are introduced to your business by third party vendors that bring in threats and vulnerabilities.
- Risk discovery
- Threat assessment
- Asset identification
- Probability of risk occurrence
- Risk mitigation