An infrastructure penetration testing is a sanctioned endeavour to hack into an organisation’s infrastructure by breaching their line of defences to obtain access to their sensitive information. Infrastructure testing inspects the infrastructure network for ways to exploit weaknesses in its security. These tests are carried out to demonstrate how company assets may be exposed in the case where an attacker has access to the infrastructure network of an organization.
CyberSecOn carries out authorised infrastructure penetration testing services on site. We run various components within the infrastructure to find the vulnerable information and assets. We determine what critical information might an attacker have if accessible and evaluate access levels of different critical files within the internal network. By exposing the vulnerabilities and associated risks, your organisation can assess their current safeguarding methods and fix the causes for the issue.
Our services include:
- We ensure your security meet compliance standards.
- We scan and detect non-compliant installations with your internal network
- We provide a proof of exploitation for the vulnerabilities discovered.
- We categorise the vulnerable assets based on their risks.
- We detect vulnerabilities that may be used for malicious reasons.
- We help cut costs by assisting in removing non-essential security layers.
- We audit your security monitoring procedures
- We test your incident response for appropriateness
- We ensure there is your internal network is hardened to prevent any information leakage.
- Comprehensive surveying
CyberSecOn carries out a comprehensive survey of your infrastructure network using a broad range of techniques. The information obtained from this survey serves as a basis for in-depth exploitation of the network.
- Extensive testing
With the information obtained from surveying, we attempt to compromise the infrastructure network and try to gain access to critical information. This proves to be crucial for organisations in knowing how to secure their infrastructure network.
- Thorough reporting
On finding the many vulnerable assets, we categorise them based on their level of risks. We offer to provide measures to harden security so as to prevent these vulnerabilities from existing.