CyberSecOn carries out a broad range of security testing to find vulnerabilities in your host and guest operating systems. Along with these vulnerabilities, we also show you how to efficiently managed to protect your host and guest OS from potential attacks. With our scanning, organisations can identify their valuable assets and make it less vulnerable to attacks.
Together with our host/guest OS scanning and our expert advice, you will receive a comprehensive reporting on how to better tackle the vulnerabilities across various devices. More and more organisations are coming to the understanding of the importance of host/guest OS scanning. Our team of experts are highly qualified to handle all your questions and challenges regarding host/guest OS scanning and make sure that they satisfy compliance requirements.
Our services include:
- We provide on-demand scanning of network infrastructure, servers and hosts/guest OS.
- We provide guidance and remediation with risk and compliance reporting.
- We identify vulnerabilities and check for false positives to satisfy regulatory requirements and compliance requirements by performing regular scans and mitigate the risks.
- We authenticate scans for Windows and *Nix OS
- We run non-intrusive scans.
- Engage IT support on vulnerability assessment scans.
- We examine and scan networks, network devices, IP range, Operating System, Virtual Hosts, Databases for vulnerabilities.
- We undertake web application scanning.
- We carry out compliance audit scanning.
- Accurate scanning
Our team of experts can advise you on the depth of scanning required for the various OS run on your enterprise network.
- Scan across multiple devices
Our scans can be carried out irrespective of the device it is being run on. It works across all platforms.
- Consolidated reports
We provide a consolidated report of all the findings of our security testing in a single report. Thereby making it easier than having multiple reports for multiple issues.
- Assurance of compliance
We ensure that our security testing of networks and applications follow compliance standards. We also make sure the ongoing security evaluations also adhere to such compliances.