The High-level design service provided by CyberSecOn helps clients meet their business goals through realising their technical requirements by utilising their business and service requirements. This service thoroughly analyses and evaluates the security infrastructure and uses this to identify the network requirements.
Identifying technical aspects of a security system can be challenging for businesses without technical expertise which is where CyberSecOn comes in. Our team uses a blueprint of our client’s network to design a high-level architecture to meet the business requirements and service needs of the client. A new high-level design helps achieve business objectives, identify protocols, standards and policies of the company, and also identify functional requirements.
Our services include:
- We analyze and collect pertinent information to comprehend the network design, technical requirements, IT applications, system usage and system integration.
- We assess all characteristics of the technical design to provide an ideal solution design that can be integrated effortlessly into the environment.
- Our team determines a cost-effective solution design and all the inefficient processes present with the business infrastructure.
- Based on a detailed analysis of the business needs, our team presents the client with a recommended solution.
- We manage and co-ordinate the solution design from the initial phase to its completion.
- Deployment plan
We provide clients with a deployment plan for their business environment which will aid in accelerating the implementation and design of the security solution.
- Risk mitigation
The technical expertise provided by our team helps identify and mitigate risks prior to the deployment of the solution design.
- Cost effectiveness
We perform a thorough analysis of the solution design before implementing it in order to avoid any loss of money and time and also to prepare the design to be flexible to accommodate changes in the future.