Nowadays, there are millions of devices connected to the internet. The data stored in these devices are subject to security breaches. Forensic analysis of this data is essential in identifying the source and the full extent of the breach. This analysis supports in obliterating any threats in your environment.
CyberSecOn provides forensics analysis services which aid in resolving and comprehending any breaches with your organisation’s network. It is essential to analyse the cause of this breach and suppress it. Our security consultants follow standard procedures to investigate the breach and provide detailed reports of the incident.
Our services include:
- We use tools to find the source of the breach.
- We manually scan through the data to find potential breaches in case the automatic tools may have ignored the issue.
- We remove the source of the breach from your organisation’s infrastructure.
- We provide in-depth reporting of the cause and the method of attack.
- We implement security measures to safeguard your network from similar attacks in the future.
- We provide on-demand scanning of network infrastructure, servers and hosts/guest OS.
- We provide guidance and remediation with risk and compliance reporting.
- Engage IT support on vulnerability assessment scans.
- We examine and study networks, network devices, IP range, Operating System, Virtual Hosts, Databases for vulnerabilities.
- We carry out compliance audit scanning.
- Thorough investigation
We conduct a thorough investigation into your systems to identify if any breach has happened. We examine the source of the breach and the extent to with it has occurred.
- Seize the threat
Our team then contains the threat and ensures that it does not compromise any system. While doing this, we preserve any evidence to the compromise.
- Enhanced shielding
We ensure that the threat does not remove any further data from the systems. We secure the systems with necessary steps based on the investigation of the attack.