The cloud security design and architecture of an enterprise helps clients design, develop and deploy secure systems for their business. This design regulates the security infrastructure of the business and mitigates risks associated with the security system of the company. This type of security design ensures protective measures necessary to enable growth in a cloud environment.
CyberSecOn works with its clients to determine a combination of security processes and technical requirements that utilise a cloud environment to secure its assets and achieve business goals. Our team helps clients implement the necessary tools and procedures to streamline admittance between cloud and business applications. The cloud security design and architecture provided by CyberSecOn assists clients in assessing risks, security tolerance and identifying the appropriate level of security.
Our services include:
- We analyse and collect pertinent information to comprehend the network design, technical requirements, IT applications, system usage and system integration.
- We assess all characteristics of the technical design to provide an ideal solution design that can be integrated effortlessly into the environment.
- Our team determines a cost-effective solution design and all the inefficient processes present with the business infrastructure.
- Based on a detailed analysis of the business needs, our team presents the client with a recommended solution.
- We manage and co-ordinate the solution design from the initial phase to its completion.
- Deployment plan
We provide clients with a deployment plan for their business environment which will aid in accelerating the implementation and design of the security solution.
- Risk mitigation
The technical expertise provided by our team helps identify and mitigate risks prior to the deployment of the solution design.
- Cost effectiveness
We perform a thorough analysis of the solution design before implementing it in order to avoid any loss of money and time and also to prepare the design to be flexible to accommodate changes in the future.